For sale is my Dean Vendetta 2F Camo with Fender G-Dec Junior 15W modelling amp and leather gig bag

price = £130ono for them both

Specs of the guitar:
- Mahogany body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale length 25-1/2 (647.7mm)
- Dean Humbucker pick-ups
- Black hardware
- Floyd Rose tremolo
- Die-cast machine heads
- Mini-diamond inlays
- Locking nut

Specs of the amp:
- Solid-State Guitar Amplifier
- 15 Watts
- 8 Ohms Speaker
- One 8" Fender Special Design Speaker
Features
15 Watts into an 8" Special Design Speaker.
16 Amp Types, Including Tweed, Blackface™, British, Hot Rod, Metal, Jazz, and Acoustic, Recreate the Guitar Tones Needed to Play any Style of Music.
15 Special Effects Presets, Including Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flange and Tremolo.
15 Drum/Bass/Accompaniment Loops, Including Patterns Appropriate for Rock, Blues, Jazz, Metal, Country, Latin, Hip-hop and More.
Metronome.
Key Selector Knob Allows for 14 Different Keys; "Bass Off" may be Selected, Allowing only the Drum Sounds to be Activated.
Tempo Knob Allows Settings from 30 to 240 Beats Per Minute.
Separate Controls for Guitar Volume and Backing Loop Volume.
Built-in E-tuner with LED Indicator.
MIDI Connector Allows for Streaming Files from Computer.
1/8" AUX In Allows Jam-along Capability with External CD or MP3 Player.
1/8" Headphone Jack Doubles as a Line Output to Recording Gear or Other Amplifier
Controls
(Guitar) Gain, Volume, Tone, Amp Type, Effects Select,
(Backing) Volume, Tempo, Key, Loop Select, Start/Stop
Covering Black Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
Weight 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
Dimensions
Height: 12.5" (31.5 cm)
Width: 13.25" (33.6 cm)
Depth: 7.25" (18.4 cm)

now, there are a few problems with the guitar, pictured to the best i can.

picture 1 shows the front of the amp
picture 2 shows the guitar
picture 3 shows the slight chip on the headstock [this was me forgetting how long the neck was and walking into a door frame]
picture 4 shows the knock/dent in the right hand side of the guitar of picture 2 (the bottom of the guitar from the players point of view) [this was me dropping it on one of my pedals]
picture 5 shows the hairline crack along the back of the guitar [this was on the guitar already when i bought it a couple of years ago]

none of these flaws affect playability in any way i can assure you. they are purely cosmetic.

it's a nice playing guitar, i just don't use it any more as i've moved away from the heavier genre's of music.

pickup preferred from wallasey, merseyside. can possibly deliver to anywhere surrounding but only on public transport as i have no car.

it's on ebay but i will take it off if you decide you want them asap instead of bidding (will happily provide the link if you did want to bid)

Attached Images
dscf0001tm.jpg dscf0003am.jpg dscf0004yn.jpg dscf0005qa.jpg dscf0006f.jpg