Through no fault of ther own, due to downsizing i need to rehome some of my cats, they are not free. They are all neuterd and microchipped and have been wormed and fleed regularly

black x oriental cat, vocal, age 10, very clever, asks to go out.called saffy, he is neutred and microchipped, to secure good home £20. saffy likes to go out, and has been used to going out, but because he is an older cat, he likes to sit in the garden mostly, so somewere quiet were he could retire in peace would be exellant. because he is older im only asking for £25. i have saffys petlog papers new owner will have to change cats address details with pet log.

Young female cat white and grey age 11 months, litter trained, neuterd and microchipped, called sowfee, gentle nature £45 ovo have the paper work re neuter and microchipping new owner will have to change cats details of address with petlog. think i might have a form here.

young female cat, tortoiseshell, age 11 months, litter trained, neuterd and microchipped, £45 ovo have the paper work re neuter and microchipping new owner will have to change cats details of address with petlog. think i might have a form here.

please inbox me if intrested in any of my beautiful cats