Cobra 25 soundtracker, good condition with mic mounting bracket and power lead 40.

Sharman 5-7amp power unit excellent condition 15

pic of the cobra and power unit here (black box on left and siver cb in middle)

Midland 38 with mic and cigarette power lead excellent condition hardly been used with mounting bracket and box . 35.

Large magmount vehicle antenna with long lead 10

18ft 5/8 wave cb antenna complete with 10 m high quality rg213 cable and 259 connectors only 2 months old 30 (cost me over 60) sectional so easy for transport.

moonraker swr meter 5 posted brand new less than a month old and never dropped.

2 80gig sky + boxes both in good condition only selling as upgraded to hd, 1 with original sky remote 20 one with replacment non sky remote 15

Pioneer 12" sub in enclosure in perfect working condition the enclosure carpet is a bit fuffy in places and has a few marks and some sawdust on it from were it was installed in my car but it works perfect and produces some amazing bass. This cost me 250 new i cant get to the model number as its on the rear of the speaker inside the enclosure. It was originally powered by a vibe amp bridged at 1x300 watts so its plenty powerful enough.

Ignore the date stamp on the camera i had just changed the batteries and forgot to set it.

all pickup from moreton.