Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,352
Posts1,033,281
Members14,560
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
7 members (ArranGirl13, 2 invisible), 8,084 guests, and 428 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Kalena1962, rattus, Lisrush, Emotecreative, ArranGirl13
14,560 Registered Users
New General Forums
New Wirral History
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
D.I.Y. / Building Shop
by mharford91 - 3rd Mar 2024 8:53pm
1970's Murder in Central Park, Wallasey
by cutespam - 4th Aug 2018 10:28am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 5:55pm
Oleo Works
by Ducko - 14th May 2008 3:09pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
granny 14
casper 13
bri445 4
Topic Replies
What song are you listening to?
by diggingdeeper - 28th Mar 2024 6:06pm
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 3:50pm
Bolts at Bebington Road
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 2:33am
Hot Spot Chippie Broadway
by Excoriator - 26th Mar 2024 7:57pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 5:43pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 3:09am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by diggingdeeper - 24th Mar 2024 5:58pm
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
March
M T W T F S S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Kylix 1
cools 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
Gibbo 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
well ex0 and ESPECIALLY exposer you have now changed the way i think and feel, my life has had an about face so much so that tomorrow i'm popping off to prison to see the family member who abused me repeatedly from the age of 5 to 17 and give him a great big hug, tell him he shouldn't be kept in prison and campaign for him to be released, in fact i'm going to demand he should be released and never have to be on any register.

i'm going to stop working with people who were abused as children, after all it was their own fault for "being provocative" and so many of them never actually said "please don't do that to me"

NOW TO BE SERIOUS...

i do not care that people think the chris web site is a bad thing, if however it is a bad thing and should not be allowed then the media should not be allowed to report on cases of sexual abuse. a paedophile KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS WRONG...FACT

here is my plan that i had to kill my abuser, i knew how to get to his house without being seen by any cctv cameras, i have several petrol cans at my garage so i wouldn't bee seen by anyone buying a petrol can and filling it with petrol. he lived in a corner house at the end of a cul de sac that was quiet and dark so no real chance of being seen by anyone.

i was going to torch his house with him inside, go home and sleep like a baby. why didn't i do it? BECAUSE I KNEW IT WAS WRONG and there was a chance of the neighbouring house being burnt down as well and i would not wish to harm an innocent person.

Google Ads
Newbeee
Newbeee
p.s.
Should you reveal any of his lies on his facebook group, or even ask tricky questions, you are very quickly shown the door along with your posts. He doesn't do questions, as "you're either with him, or against him". Thats fascism, and this guys heading for jail; have absolutely no doubt about that.

Newbeee
Newbeee
Originally Posted by mrhanky
well ex0 and ESPECIALLY exposer you have now changed the way i think and feel, my life has had an about face so much so that tomorrow i'm popping off to prison to see the family member who abused me repeatedly from the age of 5 to 17 and give him a great big hug, tell him he shouldn't be kept in prison and campaign for him to be released, in fact i'm going to demand he should be released and never have to be on any register.

i'm going to stop working with people who were abused as children, after all it was their own fault for "being provocative" and so many of them never actually said "please don't do that to me"

NOW TO BE SERIOUS...

i do not care that people think the chris web site is a bad thing, if however it is a bad thing and should not be allowed then the media should not be allowed to report on cases of sexual abuse. a paedophile KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS WRONG...FACT

here is my plan that i had to kill my abuser, i knew how to get to his house without being seen by any cctv cameras, i have several petrol cans at my garage so i wouldn't bee seen by anyone buying a petrol can and filling it with petrol. he lived in a corner house at the end of a cul de sac that was quiet and dark so no real chance of being seen by anyone.

i was going to torch his house with him inside, go home and sleep like a baby. why didn't i do it? BECAUSE I KNEW IT WAS WRONG and there was a chance of the neighbouring house being burnt down as well and i would not wish to harm an innocent person.

I am glad you didn't murder anyone. If you were to go to prison tomorrow and give your abuser a hug, it maybe the best thing you've done for a while. You are encouraged to hate your abuser, but also a huge group of people that nobody can say all abuse children. Your reponse to me suggests you have not understood anything ive said or the links i provided. If victims should blame anyone, it should be their abuser only. Please understand the term actually means a sexual attraction, very similar to other orientations. This one happens to be abuse if practiced, but that alone doesn't prevent paedophiles existing. The idea of C.H.R.I.S is to hunt paedophiles (thats where it's obsession lays), but he uses *Child Protection* as a ways and means to do this. If we are to look at any pro-active affects of his campaign, then its to "Prevent sexual abuse with fear". Now i dont know about you people, but when a deterrent for potential criminals (that includes everyone) is an angry mob and not the law, and the victims of abuse get their therapy from angry vigilantes and not professional therapists, then we are heading for disaster.

Do remember, while society reacts so emotionally and aggresively to child sexual abuse, at the same time in complete ignorance, many boys(not girls) are being sexually mutilated with knives for no other reason than desire of the parents. It's deemed perfectly ok to do this still (even though scientific research strongly suggests its most often harmfull), but should a person have a sexual *thought* about a child (read up on controlling of mental thoughts) or have this thought while looking at an image of a child (now a crime), then society suddenly desires blood. Is this about sexual perversion in greater society, or is it about caring for children? You have many hours ahead of you if you ever want to claim you have good understanding about this subject; it's incredibly complex.

Last edited by Exposer; 9th May 2011 2:11am.
Smartchild
Smartchild
exposer....as for your comment " If you were to go to prison tomorrow and give your abuser a hug, it maybe the best thing you've done for a while."....you absolutely appal me and i will be reporting you....

to condone sexual orientation towards children is vile and sickening and you are nothing but a foghorn for paedos

'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.' Dr Seuss.
Newbeee
Newbeee
Originally Posted by rocketqueen
exposer....as for your comment " If you were to go to prison tomorrow and give your abuser a hug, it maybe the best thing you've done for a while."....you absolutely appal me and i will be reporting you....

to condone sexual orientation towards children is vile and sickening and you are nothing but a foghorn for paedos

Born2die was the one joking about it right? Those who forgive move on in their lives...fact.
How can one 'condone/condemn' any sexual orientation? You just plan to treat those attracted to children as sub-human ..., for your children and their children to continue with in life? Hate is a very bad thing, and if you encourage your children to hate, regardless of the group or minority, then you are guilty of child abuse yourself. I want to know what the plan is. Is it really to *create awareness* as Chris claims? Google "paedophile hysteria" to realise it's alive and well in this country, including the US. I could show you plenty of stories of the hysteria harming children.

Hatred & Violence is not the answer; never has been, and never will be. I am honoured to know that.

Go ahead, report me, if it soothes your conscience

Forum Master
Forum Master
I still think if all the facts are true and it's been serious or they're a repeat offender etc then yeah sites like this are justified, but after actually having a look at the one you're all talking about it does seem more like a ranting blog smirk but I don't think offenders' rights should be protected over children's (but only if there's been a crime, not just the thought of it!), and I definitely don't think you should go and give your abuser a hug!

Old Hand
Old Hand
"I joined this forum because i wanted to have my say about this man, is that not allowed? Let me continue then, because i have much to say without resorting to thug-speech".."exposer"....

there is a difference between having your say , and pushing your pro peadophile propaganda....i seriously think you are one, you play down the impact of child abuse , even admitting rather being one than a football hooligan , and attack Sarah Paynes mother for something or other .... classic signs ...you need removing..

Enthusiast
Enthusiast
I believe Exposer is really exposing himself here for what he really is. Do you realise the type of people you are defending? They aren't people they are animals. "give your abuser a hug, it maybe the best thing you've done for a while" what kind of sick person are you? You are defending men like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C802Z5IIKH4 and i think there can only be one reason for it!

Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Exposer

I am glad you didn't murder anyone. If you were to go to prison tomorrow and give your abuser a hug, it maybe the best thing you've done for a while. You are encouraged to hate your abuser...

i'm sorry but i have to say (and excuse the language if it offends anyone) but what a load of fooking crap!!!

i have no feelings whatsoever towards my abuser, i do not hate him. i have realised that hatred was consuming me and making the abuse continue long after the physical side had stopped.

Your reponse to me suggests you have not understood anything ive said or the links i provided. If victims should blame anyone, it should be their abuser only.

i looked at the links you posted, from what i can gather i am meant to feel sorry for people who have a sexual interest in children, PRICELESS
yes a victim, i don't like the word by the way, should only blame their abuser but surely it is understandable that they can and will blame a lot of other people as well?
anyone who tries to compare this attraction to a normal sexual orientation is insulting just about everyone who has any form of sexual attraction, regardless of the orientation m/f m/m f/f etc.

Now i dont know about you people.

sorry but the way i read "you people" smacks of 'i've got lots of qualifications, read lots of books and therefore am better than you'
you're doing a great job of creating hostility towards yourself and creating a 'pro paedo' image.

but when a deterrent for potential criminals (that includes everyone) is an angry mob and not the law, and the victims of abuse get their therapy from angry vigilantes and not professional therapists, then we are heading for disaster.

i have had dealings with and spoken to other people who have spoken to 'proffessional therapists' and have heard some fantastic things they have said. the most recent one was "well it's quite understandable why people did that to you as you are a good looking lad"

You have many hours ahead of you if you ever want to claim you have good understanding about this subject; it's incredibly complex.

i know it is complex and therefore you also have many hours ahead of you as well.

on that note you will have to excuse me as i am off to spend the day helping people who have been abused and hopefully make a little bit of a difference.
would be nice if i got paid for it wink

Enthusiast
Enthusiast
I've read this thread with interest and kept quiet but i have to say something now. I have a convicted paedophile in my immediate family. He was cut off a long time ago, and we have nothing to do with him but he has undergone numerous "therapies" while in custody (more than once)over the years and every time he has been released he has offended again . He'll never change and he admits it himself, as it put it, why should he, he doesn't see anything wrong in what he does and it's the way he was made.It's in his chemical makeup .
He's very eloquent, rather like exposer and talks himself a good excuse and of course he can show remorse at the proper time because he's not sociopathic or psychopathic and he knows right from wrong and that there are people who fall for his speile every time because they want to believe he can be helped,but thats all it is, an excuse because he knows its wrong and does it because he enjoys it. I don't agree with exposers "give em a hug" i'd like to slit his throat and kick him into a gutter because i've sat and listened to him go on about how hard it is to be him and have his life, There was no remorse for his "child victims" and they were victims , he picked them very carefully, don't be fooled these people do it randomly they have a set pattern they work to and Exposer, "thought is more innocent than deed" don't give me that shi t. Thoughts like this are always a pre-cursor to the deed it's just a matter of how long it will take and Picture looking and fantasising always leads to worse with this type of person, they don't see it as an alternative but an excitement. Your pro-paedophile speach is appalling and very confusing as from my experience it seems to be the rantings of an abuser trying to convince both himself and others that he's not a monster. Well I think there ARE monsters and kiddie fiddlers are one of the worse scary types, because they wear human faces so well can never be "cured" and need locking up indefinatley for there own safety as well as the publics.
But no, i don't think the C.H.R.I.s site is good, i think it is another mans ego speaking to the masses and is dangerous in the extreme. It should be taken down and i agree with Ex0 why should he be allowed to flout the law, what makes wittner any different than anybody else whos commited a crime?

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
I'm honestly of the opinion that most of the people in this thread are incapable of thinking about this topic and putting their prejudices aside. Get away from the "protect the children!" frame of mind and look at the subject from every angle, I think everyone here wants to make sure kids are safe.

It's damn sad that you 4 (rocketqueen, davav, toffeenose, born2die) didn't even read most of what exposer wrote because you instantly jumped to the conclusion that he was a pedo. Takes a lot of courage (even on a forum like this where s/he anonymous) for someone to try and explain the things s/he is explaining.

-----
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
I read everything, then when he said "you should give your abuser a hug it might be the best thing you have done in a while" and slated Sarah Paynes mother alarm bells started to ring. So what are we ment to do? hush the paedophile cases up and let them live anonymous life? Just pretend it doesn't happen? Get real will you!

Old Hand
Old Hand

Last edited by Mark; 9th May 2011 5:10pm. Reason: removed as requested
Wise One
Wise One
Simply put and this is back to exposer, if I had the choice of a kiddie fiddler or a convicted murderer of a kiddie fiddler living in close proximity to me there is only one answer, and I would definatley take the murderer every day of the week.

Also you said there is nowt wrong with thinking about sexual attraction to kids, in my mind it makes you a sicck and a pervert who should be taking into a secure room just for even thinking about those vile things.

Let's not forget, you can not stop someone being a paedophile, the same as you can't stop someone being straight or gay, the difference is a paedophile knows it's wrong yet normally carries on making them a constant danger to children they think about, which from what I believe is like me a straight man would not want sex with every female but certain ones and they select certain children.

Old Hand
Old Hand
Originally Posted by ex0__
I'm honestly of the opinion that most of the people in this thread are incapable of thinking about this topic and putting their prejudices aside. Get away from the "protect the children!" frame of mind and look at the subject from every angle, I think everyone here wants to make sure kids are safe.

It's damn sad that you 4 (rocketqueen, davav, toffeenose, born2die) didn't even read most of what exposer wrote because you instantly jumped to the conclusion that he was a pedo. Takes a lot of courage (even on a forum like this where s/he anonymous) for someone to try and explain the things s/he is explaining.

Does nothing of what exposer wrote worry you ????

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 2:37pm
Member Spotlight
KevinFinity
KevinFinity
Wirral
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Get your Money Tree ready
by keef666 - 22nd Mar 2023 12:27pm
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by CarterUSM - 7th Aug 2020 7:59pm
News : New Topics
Gaza
by diggingdeeper - 29th Oct 2023 9:28am