Our Success is in our members who value our strength as a valued community.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,352
Posts1,033,280
Members14,560
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
12 members (ArranGirl13, 3 invisible), 7,886 guests, and 533 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Kalena1962, rattus, Lisrush, Emotecreative, ArranGirl13
14,560 Registered Users
New General Forums
New Wirral History
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
D.I.Y. / Building Shop
by mharford91 - 3rd Mar 2024 8:53pm
1970's Murder in Central Park, Wallasey
by cutespam - 4th Aug 2018 10:28am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 5:55pm
Oleo Works
by Ducko - 14th May 2008 3:09pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
granny 14
casper 13
bri445 4
Topic Replies
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 3:50pm
Bolts at Bebington Road
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 2:33am
Hot Spot Chippie Broadway
by Excoriator - 26th Mar 2024 7:57pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 5:43pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 3:09am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by diggingdeeper - 24th Mar 2024 5:58pm
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 21st Mar 2024 9:27am
March
M T W T F S S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
cools 1
Kylix 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
Gibbo 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
#513669 5th May 2011 11:05am
scary Offline OP
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
just been informed the site children have rights in society has been closed down because jhon venables name and photo was published to the media threw the site.people need to no who the the kiddy fiddlers are and child murderers. this was a good site for finding thease dirty kiddy fiddlers out i believe it was on the local radio news about closing the site down anyone else heard anything about this closing down.

Google Ads
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
It's all very well publishing this stuff but errors are made sometimes and innocent fellahs get done over e.g. the paediatrist who got done over because the idiots who did him didn't have a clue what the word meant.

Birkenhead........ God's own Room 101.
scary Offline OP
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
the people that got there names and photos placed on the children have need in sociaty site . have all been convicted and proven guilty before the eyes of a court. and there are no names that are on the register on the site that havent been fully checked out forbefore being convicted. and placed on there register so what happens to them when they get a good kicking like they deserve. just remember all the little kisd that thease dirty little skum have fiddled with or even killed. the site was a help to all the people that looked to see where the little ... lived.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It should have been closed a long time ago.

Edit: 403 Forbidden does not = traffic issues.

Last edited by ex0__; 5th May 2011 11:41am.

-----
Old Hand
Old Hand
Its still there. Its got server issues due to the volume of traffic atm smile

Say it, then!!!!!!!!!
scary Offline OP
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
hi just tried about 4 diferent links and keeps coming up saying forbidden can you send the link thanks i heard this was on the local radio news saying its to be closed down. i heard about this off a neaighbour about it closing down

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
That's cause the permissions have changed on the index. It's not a problem with traffic.

Could be they've just taken the site down to obey a court order while it's decided what will happen with it in the future.

-----
Old Hand
Old Hand
Originally Posted by ex0__

Why are you against this site? I've never been on it so don't know anything about it really, but it sounds like it could be useful for parents

scary Offline OP
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
dont you wish to what kiddy fiddlers was in or even in live in your area?? wouldent you like the oppertunity to keep the little ones safe from the dirty little bas----s who fiddle with little children.if u dnt care about them well maybe its time you did the site kept us the public informed about who the dirty little ckum kiddy fiddlers are. so we can atleast try to protect our children against the ... out there.

Forum Master
Forum Master

Why should it have been closed down long ago, what do you have against this site.

Okay so a lot of the information is from other sites, but bringing it all together in one place is useful.

The site gives information, you seem to have a huge problem with the SOR, and (in a previous post) said that it didn't exist when you were a child and you were okay, maybe so, but not EVERY child is going to be abused, or saved, the SOR is about being aware, and knowing where people with this behaviour trait are.

We are now a "Big Society", we help each other, we work together, and part of that is keeping everyones children safe, if we don't know who from you have to suspect everyone, and that doesn't make for a Big Society it makes for an ugly one.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
As TheDR said, I've already bitched about this site in that other thread about Jon Venables.

The SOR is about being aware, and knowing where people with this behaviour trait are.

Partly disagree. It's about keeping the police aware of who lives in a certain place so their behaviour can be monitored by the police (and councellors etc). It's not about the public knowing EXACTLY where people are that have served their time in jail and been released and what they look like. That serves no purpose except the promotion of violence from idiots that take the law into their own hands.

I disagree with that site because the owner is an obsessed vigilante with violence convictions. I disagree with it because he words those profiles of his extremely carefully with very suggestive language designed to make people worry, which is a bad thing.

Like I said in that other thread, if the government wanted there to be a public database of sex offenders, they would have provided one. They haven't because its a bad idea. Look at the amount of murders there have been in America because they publicise such information.

And yes, I do disagree with the SOR because it's pretty useless. Again look at the situation in America for a few easy examples.

-----
scary Offline OP
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
i never read that thread where you was bitching .but lets put it this way then the yanks wouldent put up with them on the streets they would seek out revenge. as so would most of the people who are scared to let there children out in this world maybe with a couple of the dirty little shits geting a good kickig will teach the kiddie fiddlers out there that this country isnt going to sit on its arse and let them off with just a prison centence.the name and shame site was one of the best things that has happened to this country i myself would stick a brick over the head of a dirty child fiddler and watch his agony so would most of the people on wiki

Wise One
Wise One
CHRIS will be back up and running about 6pm today, thats what he says on facebook.

Lets be honest about this site. All the people on it have been convicted and the name published in the regional papers. Chris has copied the details on a huge database so to speak so parents etc can check who is living in their area.

The site had never named anyone before who hadn't already been named in the press and the details were already in the public, it was designed to make life easier rather than looking at loads of different websites.

Some people say he is a vigilante but if that was the case he would never have named Venables new id he would have done what vigilantes do. He broke his own sites rules publishing these details and why I do not know, I do know that Venables broke his cover himself first telling his new friends his true id, once he done that I feel he doesn't deserve a new id he needs to learn to take responsability for his actions.

Chris has said he is going to publish the details of Thompson's new id and whereabouts in the coming days. I DO NOT agree with this and will message him to let him know. Thompson by all accounts of the info we hear has tried his best and may/possibly be leading a normal(ish) life nowadays and has not committed any new crimes under his new name.

We give adults second chances in this country so why not 10 year old's ? I do have strong views which briefly are, I would not have thrown the key away, I aggreed with the new id's, but I feel they were released too soon but also worry that moving them to an adult prison may well have been the wrong move so it left a status quo.

I only hope that Denise and Ralph and the new families are coping ok and they are the ones who I feel most sorry for.

Enthusiast
Enthusiast
As TheDR said, I've already bitched about this site in that other thread about Jon Venables.

The SOR is about being aware, and knowing where people with this behaviour trait are.

Partly disagree. It's about keeping the police aware of who lives in a certain place so their behaviour can be monitored by the police (and councellors etc). It's not about the public knowing EXACTLY where people are that have served their time in jail and been released and what they look like. That serves no purpose except the promotion of violence from idiots that take the law into their own hands.

I disagree with that site because the owner is an obsessed vigilante with violence convictions. I disagree with it because he words those profiles of his extremely carefully with very suggestive language designed to make people worry, which is a bad thing.

Like I said in that other thread, if the government wanted there to be a public database of sex offenders, they would have provided one. They haven't because its a bad idea. Look at the amount of murders there have been in America because they publicise such information.

And yes, I do disagree with the SOR because it's pretty useless. Again look at the situation in America for a few easy examples.

i really think to be be honest that exo means ex offender is this the reason why your sticking up for the dirty child offenders as you dont seem to say a bad word against them....... you are only slagging down the c.h.r.i.s site why whats up are you on it is that why you want it closing ??? i say how i feel and i feel like your covering something up ...... how on earth can you stick up for people that interfear with children .. other people on this site is to scared to mention this but ime not ....

you seem very strange to me sticking up for all the dirty ... bags i disagree with the new ids as lets face it if you do the crime you have to do the time and not be given new ids like it or lump it thats my facts sorry if this offends you but you totally piss me off

I suggest u go take them!
B
Bonzo
Unregistered
Bonzo
Unregistered
B
Originally Posted by bitch
i really think to be be honest that exo means ex offender is this the reason why your sticking up for the dirty child offenders as you dont seem to say a bad word against them....... you are only slagging down the c.h.r.i.s site why whats up are you on it is that why you want it closing ??? i say how i feel and i feel like your covering something up ...... how on earth can you stick up for people that interfear with children .. other people on this site is to scared to mention this but ime not ....

you seem very strange to me sticking up for all the dirty ... bags i disagree with the new ids as lets face it if you do the crime you have to do the time and not be given new ids like it or lump it thats my facts sorry if this offends you but you totally piss me off

Exo, is not sticking up for the sex offenders at all, he/she (sorry) Is saying that the CHRIS site can be a dangerous tool in the hands of some people. We don't want to live in a place were anyone can kill anyone because of what they read on the internet.

Now that being said, I think these, for want of a better word, scumbags deserve all they get, but in the wrong hands, the site could be dangerous.

Case and point, my mate's second name is Blanshard, and there was a child molester living in the area with name Blanchard, and people thought it was him because they only heard the name. And he was chased for days, do you understand why it's dangerous?

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 2:37pm
Member Spotlight
diggingdeeper
diggingdeeper
Wirral
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Get your Money Tree ready
by keef666 - 22nd Mar 2023 12:27pm
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by CarterUSM - 7th Aug 2020 7:59pm
News : New Topics
Gaza
by diggingdeeper - 29th Oct 2023 9:28am