Ford Fiesta
1.3 litre
Mk4
N reg (96)
2 door
Dark Blue

I bought this off a friend since it needed a new engine. Before my friend owned it his father did, and before him his mother did so its history has been kept in the family. This car has been looked after mechanically and has had things like a new exhaust sytem fitted at last MOT along with a few other things. The car has done 107k but you really would not think it to look at, the replacement engine has only done 42k and runs how it should. There is no rust underneath anywhere and is in v good condtion with having no welds. The outer sideskirts have a 'scab' of surface rust on the paint but is not really visable.

Good things:
MOT'd till Oct 06,
Cheap to run,
Insurance friendly 1.3 litre engine,
Genuine low milage engine fitted with 42k miles (Reciept to prove),
Electrics pack includes: Electric wing mirrors, Electric boot release, Drivers/Passengers courtesy lights, Remote central locking, Heated front windscreen

Bad things:
No tax,
Two scratches (See pics),
Clutch release bearing is making a noise, this is only when you push the clutch pedal down. It is not a loud noise and does not effect the way it drives in anyway nor will it break/fail - Its merely a slight noise, nothing to be overly concerned about,
Previous owner was a smoker altho it doesnt smell bad at all.

An ideal firstcar/work car or whatever you want, usualy people list a workcar as a tatty old thing but this really isnt. I have the owners manual complete with all the books from Ford.

I am after £800 or Offers on this car, ideally I could do with it gone so dont be shy to ask questions. £550 has been mentiond but as I say, I will NOT sell it for that cheap but am open to offers

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Please do not post questions or comments that are not related to my topic or not in the spirit of the sale. All questions should be PM'd to me.

My website: www.TeamFord.co.uk