Ok here goes again....
1997 Pug 306 cab, Pinafarina edition, 2.0l 16valve 125BHP, on an R- plate with ONLY 42K on the clock
This car has loads of History
, all previous MOT's with mileage, recent cambelt change and all major services done.
It is coming up to a year since I bought it, so the MOT has 3 months left, there is 6 months tax on it. However if the purchaser wishes to pay £30 extra, I will gladly MOT the car and rectify any faults before Sale
, I'm that confident it's such a good runner.
The bad points.....as you get with all older cars....
- Blowers work on number 4 only.... it doesn't bother me really, they work and it suits me.
- There is a small dint at the front of the bonnet which is very very small indeed
- The alloys have a few kerb marks on them.
Now for the good bits...
- Full pinafarina Leather interior in immaculate
- Electric roof with no tears or worn patches.
- 17" Alloys.... see pic
- Starts first time and is an excellent runner.
- All electric windows
- Kenwood KDC-W4531 Mp3 headunit
I'll throw in a £35 roof cleaning kit I bought with it as well.
I paid just shy of £6000 for this car 9 months ago. 2 previous owners. Am looking for £5000