Much as I hate to do it the paxo is now up for Sale
The car is a 2001 Citroen Saxo Furio. It's the 1.4 8 valve car which came as standard with the VTR/VTS Kit.
Spec is as follows:
- Front RGM splitter blended into front bumper
- Plastic slats removed from grill, grill colour coded and meshed
- Lower bumper mouth slats removed and meshed
- Dimma Side skirts
- Dimma Spoiler
- R&A blended into rear bumper
- Colour coded
- Full Duplex Stainless Steel exhaust system. Twin exit 4-inch rear pipes.
- M3 style wing mirrors with inbuilt indicator
- Grade 10 privacy window tint
- The obligatory Bee-sting Aerial
- 17 inch Lenso VL2 alloys with 205/40/17 Falken 215 tyres – all alloys are in excellent condition with just a couple of minor, barely visible chips. Tyres have tread left
- Car lowered 45mm on springs at the front
- Rear torsion lowered to match front suspension drop
All bodywork was carried out by Si at Sprayteck in Little Lever, and most people in the know will vouch that his work is excellent.
The car will come with 6 months tax and 12 months MOT.
£5200 ono secures
Any questions give me a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a bell on 07739 343130.