here is a copy of contract
I like the idea of being caled an artiste instead of the usual
GREEN MAN FILMS LTD
Background Actor’s Agreement
Project Title: Lilith – Maggie Reilly Music Video and Short Promotional Trailer
1. The producer(s) herby engages the above person in the film project, portraying the role described above. The said role (as offered) may be changed or re-written without notice at the producer(s) discretion, or in the event of control over the final full production being subsequently passed to any third party company.
2. The start date is to be confirmed: provisionally during August 2010.
3. The artiste consents for all performances to be filmed: and to hair dressing makeup and costume: including any and all changes, as may be required.
4. The artiste consents to any film footage/photograph or interviews, to be used for any promotion, advertising or selling, in connection with any part of the project – including but not limited to this film project and the original novel.
5. The artiste will be provided with refreshments (food and non-alcoholic drinks) supplied by Green Man Films ltd.
6. The artiste shall not receive any financial remuneration whatsoever.
7. The artiste will receive a show reel: and be automatically included in the Green Man Films Ltd forthcoming production, of the fully scripted film [as taken from Tom Stevens original novel Lilith]. This is without absolute guarantee of continuity in any specific role/part (see under 1. above).
I accept the terms and conditions above:
Please sign and date both copies: and return one to the Producers
Edited by derekdwc (31st Jul 2010 9:53am)