Free Wirral Walks!
Monday 31st May:
1.Historic Tranmere led by Roy Dennett
Tour of Holt Hill and Donkey Town, including the Tranmere Tunnels.
2. Foraging around Tranmere.
Tours starts 3pm at Tranmere Neighbourhood Resource Centre, Church Road (tour will last approx. 2 hours).
Tuesday 1st June:
1. Historic Seacombe led by Joanne Dickson
A walk along the promenade, includes the History
of Seacombe Ferry, Guinea Gap baths, Wallasey Town Hall, Egremont Ferry and the River Mersey.
2. Wirralpedia Myths and Facts of Seacombe.
Tours starts 3pm at Seacombe Ferry, meet at the sand stone map, next to the taxi rank (tour will last approx. an hour and a half).
Wednesday 2nd June:
Birkenhead North Wirralpedia Walk - Facts and Myths of North Birkenhead
Tour starts 3pm outside BIRKENHEAD NORTH Rail station
Thursday 3rd June:
1. Historic Rock Ferry led by Roy Dennett
Includes the History
of Rock Park.
2. Wirralpedia Myths and Facts of Rock Ferry
Tours starts at 3pm from Rock Ferry Neighbourhood Resource Centre, Bedford Road (tour will last approx. 2 hours).
Friday 4th June:
1. Historic South Birkenhead
2. Wirralpedia Myths and Facts of South Birkenhead
3. Foraging in South Birkenhead
Tours start at 3pm from Live Wirral Centre, Laird
Saturday 5th June
Foraging in the park
Historic Birkenhead Park
Tours start at 2pm outside the Visitor Centre
Tours are FREE but booking is recommended. For more information, or to book a place e-mail email@example.com or phone Paul Kelly on 07793721221