Have decided to whip the welder out and carry out some light repairs on the old girl.
Have decided to whip the welder, hammer, and angle grinder out and carry out some extensive repairs on the old girl.
It's got rust in the footwell corners, think this is just purely from water spraying from the wheel (this is the worst side - the other isn't too bad). Thought it might be the rubbish sunroof, but it's not:
I finally discovered the paint code and bought some nice paint:
There's a couple of scratches here and there, and through the winter it was covered in a weathershield thing. I taped it down and when I removed the tape I took a bit of paint off on the roof.
I began my welding on this li'l fella, it's the thing that turns the -handbrake- light on the dashboard:
The wire had also snapped!
The little jobs make the biggest difference:
Put it back in and gave it a quick spray from a random rattle can:
Put new/old stock gaiters on the gear stick and shaft:
I've got metal ready shaped to go in, so will have to cut a load out and do a proper job, the whole interior will get a respray to freshen it up, it looks a bit faded. Will put more pics up soon!