WikiWirral its great, register, enjoy and welcome.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,352
Posts1,033,280
Members14,560
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
12 members (ArranGirl13, 3 invisible), 7,926 guests, and 465 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Kalena1962, rattus, Lisrush, Emotecreative, ArranGirl13
14,560 Registered Users
New General Forums
New Wirral History
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
D.I.Y. / Building Shop
by mharford91 - 3rd Mar 2024 8:53pm
1970's Murder in Central Park, Wallasey
by cutespam - 4th Aug 2018 10:28am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 5:55pm
Oleo Works
by Ducko - 14th May 2008 3:09pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
granny 14
casper 13
bri445 4
Topic Replies
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 3:50pm
Bolts at Bebington Road
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 2:33am
Hot Spot Chippie Broadway
by Excoriator - 26th Mar 2024 7:57pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 5:43pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 3:09am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by diggingdeeper - 24th Mar 2024 5:58pm
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 21st Mar 2024 9:27am
March
M T W T F S S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
cools 1
Kylix 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
granny 3
casper 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#393047 5th Mar 2010 10:23am
StuyMac Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by News Article
A MOTHER who sparked an armed siege at her home and fraudulently claimed £26,000 in benefits will not be deported or jailed.

Sabena Ruwizhi, 30, from Zimbabwe, hit the headlines in May 2008 after threatening to shoot her two toddlers and another boy, which resulted in a 29-hour stand-off with armed police at her home in Cherry Hinton.

Full Story

So basically, she is a benefit fraud on more than one occasion, and illegal immigrant and instigated a 29 hour siege but shes shown remorse so its OK. [Linked Image]

As one of the comments on that page said, if she was a white male she'd be doing at least a 7 stretch atm. Absolute bollocks. [Linked Image]

What If There Were No Hypothetical Questions?
Google Ads
Forum Master
Forum Master
lamethrower in my opinion...

Wiki Veteran
Wiki Veteran
Sorry Phil I don't agree with you on that.

This however I do

[Linked Image]

Stupid Cow!

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
This shit will keep happening, if we vote for 5 years of Labour. The opposition may or may not change things for the better, but we simply don't know, so lets give them a chance. If we vote for Brown and his chums on May 6th, then we have no cause for complaint.

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
It's the ones who don't vote at all who have no grounds for complaint but anyone who votes for Labour this time around wants their bumps feeling that's for sure. All the promises to put everything right after all this time. Everyone on the TV seems to get a Maggie soundbite in as well. That must be their ploy for this one, frighten everyone with the vision of her and they will vote them back in again. They must really think that we are brain dead and can't think for ourselves.

Oh! and she should be deported along with the judge who let her off.

Last edited by BandyCoot; 5th Mar 2010 4:32pm.

Birkenhead........ God's own Room 101.
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Deportation should be automatic, jail optional. This is one of 3 million immigrants let in to our country under labour. We are now the most populated country for our size in the world.

See you in cyberspace!
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
WTF

We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn

https://ddue.uk
MattLFC.Just research the amount of Somali refugees and Vietnamese boat people who entered this country during Maggie Snatchers years in power and then check out the Nigerians entering here during John"the grey maggie puppet"Major's years in power.

Chris."Survived the tory years...just"

Last edited by oggie; 5th Mar 2010 8:18pm.
StuyMac Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
F**k all has changed though.

Not sure who can sort the mess out, but Im pretty sure noone can do a worse job than the one getting done at the moment [Linked Image]

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Originally Posted by oggie
MattLFC.Just research the amount of Somali refugees and Vietnamese boat people who entered this country during Maggie Snatchers years in power and then check out the Nigerians entering here during John"the grey maggie puppet"Major's years in power.

Ah, you'll be voting Labour then.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict

This argument has nothing at all to do with the nationality of people coming to this country. Arguing against nationalities is racist and this is NOT a racist argument. If you would like to check facts, the balance between immigration and emigration was at an all time low during the years you describe and actually was negative in 1992 and zero in 1993.

The official population went over 60 million in 2006, it was 62 million in 2009, although the National Office of statistics say there could be as many as 78 million people in the UK.

Blair’s government abolished the “Primary Purpose Rule” in 1997 encouraging an explosion in immigration allowing any British resident to bring into Britain a foreign bride married abroad.

Former Government advisors through the labour period have publicly stated that immigration was actively encouraged, especially through the years 2000 to 2008, as the new “Britons” were more likely to vote Labour and give the party a better stranglehold on the country.

Under the Labour Government, the UK is a signatory to the United Nations Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees, which means that it has a responsibility under international law not to return or repatriate refugees to a place where they would face persecution. This is despite the fact they may be rapists or murderers themselves.

The most damning point of the UK’s asylum policy is that under the Dublin Convention, asylum seekers should apply for asylum in the first safe country they come to. In practise the majority asylum seekers and almost 100% of illegal asylum seekers, have travelled through several countries to arrive in Britain. The EU courts will uphold challenges by a country to an asylum seekers claim if one is made. This rarely happens to people arriving in Britain, even though the EU recognises that “asylum shopping” were the asylum seeker looks to settle in a preferred nation does happen.

Sorry to rant on but this makes me so mad. We are a small island nation and the infrastructure of the country, schools, hospitals, old peoples homes are creaking under the weight already. We cannot keep on accepting people forever.

Last edited by Capt_America; 6th Mar 2010 5:04pm. Reason: Poor spelling!

See you in cyberspace!
Originally Posted by BandyCoot

I left school in 1978,I was made redundant twice before I was 20 in 1981,I saw relatives thrown on the scrapheap due to heavy industry decimated by the Tories,apprentiships where scrapped and lots of the youths of the time given up on,many turned to drugs and crime as a result.I chose not to go down that route and worked mostly on training schemes or illegally for £1.30 per hour,unscrupulous employers were having a great time raking in the profits and paying buttons.My first "REAL"job came along in 1998 twenty years after leaving school,so yes I will be voting Labour if I'm still in this country,although I don't hold out much hope of them retaining power.I would not put my kids of working age to suffer under the Tories......Hmmmmm wonder if I could get Non Dom status:)

Capt-America,I apologise if I gave the impression that I am racist,nothing could be further from the truth,I suppose the thing I was trying to get at was that the majority of people coming in to this tiny overcramped Isle are of European origin,of which we have no say or control,put up and shut the EU would say.
Oh and who was it that took us into Europe originally.
Edward Heath 1974 while my Dad was on a 3 day week and we had bread shortages and electric shortages.

Chris.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
The only point im going to take issue with (I cba arguing over the history of politics lol, the Labour government/Denis Healy of 74 - 79 was as bad the current one taking the country to bankruptcy and leaving the Tories to pick up the pieces, and both parties have changed in over the past 30 years so its not a fair comparison or reflection of todays parties) is the totally incorrect posting that we are part of the EU and therefore have no control over who we are letting in.

Please be correct, we do have control, the United Kingdom is on of only three EU nation's, along with Sweden and the Republic of Ireland, that allow unconditional, uncontrolled and unlimited immigration. No other EU countries do this, and this is a decision/policy the current Labour government have taken, no Conservative or Labour government previous to "New Labour" have taken this decision, and every other country regulates and caps immigration levels.

As for the Conservatives taking us into the EEC/EU, well I love how we live in an "open and democratic society" as Labour always hark on about, and try to preach to others like Afghanistan and Zimbabwe, and yet they never gave allowed us a democratic referendum on the Lisbon Treaty even though this was one of the promises to the public in their 2005 election manifesto, not forgetting we have a totally un-elected Prime Minister at the helm. We don't currently live in a democracy under the current Labour government, thats for sure. You may hate the EU, but I don't see your party wanting to reject it or even giving the public a chance to have their say!!

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Originally Posted by BandyCoot

I left school in 1978,I was made redundant twice before I was 20 in 1981,I saw relatives thrown on the scrapheap due to heavy industry decimated by the Tories,apprentiships where scrapped and lots of the youths of the time given up on,many turned to drugs and crime as a result.I chose not to go down that route and worked mostly on training schemes or illegally for £1.30 per hour,unscrupulous employers were having a great time raking in the profits and paying buttons.My first "REAL"job came along in 1998 twenty years after leaving school,so yes I will be voting Labour if I'm still in this country,although I don't hold out much hope of them retaining power.I would not put my kids of working age to suffer under the Tories......Hmmmmm wonder if I could get Non Dom status:)

Capt-America,I apologise if I gave the impression that I am racist,nothing could be further from the truth,I suppose the thing I was trying to get at was that the majority of people coming in to this tiny overcramped Isle are of European origin,of which we have no say or control,put up and shut the EU would say.
Oh and who was it that took us into Europe originally.
Edward Heath 1974 while my Dad was on a 3 day week and we had bread shortages and electric shortages.

Chris.

Heath was the PM but it was the Unions striking that caused the shortages and as we now know, through the Freedom of Information Legislation, the Union bosses were being paid by Russia and supported by them. I was on 3 day weeks too but I knew why. Most damage in this country is self inflicted and until people can take a bi-partisan look at things and figure out exactly who is doing what and to whom, instead of blindly following in father's footsteps then it will keep on happening. I will probably go Labour again if I get to Birkenhead because I think Frank Field is basically a decent bloke, is a for instance. Over here, no chance for Labour or Conservative so will have to look at other alternatives. At least I will go out and vote though.

StuyMac Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
I cant even be arsed commenting raftl

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 2:37pm
Member Spotlight
KevinFinity
KevinFinity
Wirral
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Get your Money Tree ready
by keef666 - 22nd Mar 2023 12:27pm
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by CarterUSM - 7th Aug 2020 7:59pm
News : New Topics
Gaza
by diggingdeeper - 29th Oct 2023 9:28am