Farmers Arms, Hillbark Road, Frankby (photo taken from Pictures From The Past - Young).
opened for business in October 1866
At the time of this photo Samuel Fairclough was the tenant. He held the licence from January 1873 to 1908. The sign board shows the name as the Farmers Inn, whereas the licensing documents record it as the Farmers Arms. (Information taken from 'The Farmers at Frankby' - Senar, 1993)