- This is your opportunity to get away from it all in this six berth
traditional Norwegian Log cabin situated in the heart of Snowdonia National park.
- This cabin overlooks fantastic mountain ranges and green fields
which all add to the tranquility of this site.
There also the views of the ski slope which is on site.
- The cabin has two bed rooms with a double bed in one room and bunk beds in the other.
The living area also can be converted at night to sleep another two people.
- The living area is comfortable and spacious with television, video.
There is a shower, toilet room, kitchen with fridge, microwave, oven etc.
- Trawsfynydd Holiday village.
Situated within the Snowdonia National Park there is a haven
for those wishing to escape from the hustle and bustle of modern life,
built in a beautiful area overlooking the Rhinog mountain range and Snowdon.
- The village is a collection of Norwegian log cabins surrounded by
some of the most breath-taking scenery you are likely to see within the British Isles.
Being close to the A470 means that this is the ideal base for you to tour
North and Mid Wales and makes trips to the coast a breeze.
- The village has every facility that you may require to make this a home from home,
including shop, laundry and public telephones.
- You can visit our website www.logcabbin.co.uk for more information.
Booking and Contact information.
My Avatar images are all from the Wirral Gallery.Click Me
Wow Wirral History is coming along Great! Wirral History
we get +200 new members a month now