The rules being added to existing safeguards are:
* A viewer's "chances of acceptance or rejection" must be permanently shown and updated at no more than 10-minute intervals.
* A presenter or voice-over must explain pricing information at least every 10 minutes.
* Participants must receive warnings about costs for every £10 spent in a day. BBC NEWS
Definately good News
. It will prevent many people getting into a lot of debt and hopefully prevent more scams.
- The Northwest's Biggest forum of Motoring Enthusiasts.Cruisewirral.com
- The Northwest's Biggest forum of Modified Car Enthusiasts.