there are the details of different colour temps...
6000k - Diamond White
8000k - Iceberg Blue
10000k - Brilliant Blue
1. First and foremost disconnect the car battery terminal.
2. Remove the factory light bulbs
3. Replace with XLS xenon bulbs. (If your vehicle has a dust cap, please replace with something equivalent to ensure a good seal.)
*If the bulbs are dirty, use rubbing alcohol to clean the bulbs; do not immerse it in any liquid.
4. Find a mounting location for the ballast.
* Do not drill holes on the box.
* Mount away from moving components, such as A/C or power steering pump.
* Mount to a solid location.
* Mount to a good ventilation location (such as under the headlight for some vehicles.)
* Some vehicles require headlight and bumper to be removed during installation.
* Allow the necessary distance for the base connector to reach the bulb.
5. Plug ballast adaptor to the xenon bulbs; make sure the bulbs are secured tightly and dust cover cap is properly enclosed.
6. Run wiring harness in the engine bay.
* Avoid placing harness next to or close to liquids and moving parts.
* Use zip ties to secure the wiring harness.
7. Reconnect the car battery cables and make sure all components are secured.
8. Turn light switch on and enjoy your brand new Xenon headlights. Allow the light to be on for 10 minutes, this is just a simple burn in procedure.