The annual Redline Magazine "RWYB" event for modified car enthusiasts, with traders club displays, sideshows and Jet car.
Redline Rumble Gate* Advance**
Sunday 15th May £15* £12**
Weekend £25* £20**
Track Fee for 3 Runs £15
FREE Entry for under 13's
FREE Car parking
FREE Grandstand seats.
*Advance tickets subject to booking fee. Gates open 8am.
No Pets, glass bottles or independent sound systems please.
For advance tickets, club bookings and more info!
Santa Pod Raceway
01234 78 28 28 http://www.redlinerumble.co.uk WHAT'S ON?
The Redline Rumble at Santa Pod Raceway is the annual “day at the races” for Redline magazine's staff and readers. Just like the famous modified car mag, it's packed with fast cars, show cars, and girls in various states of undress, so prepare yourself for the maddest modified car day of the year! Last year's event was such an awesome day out, we decided that all we'd do to change it was bring MORE.
More cars, more girls, more entertainment. See ya there! Run What Ya Brung
(RWYB)- Saturday 14th May
Normal Run What Ya Brung incorporating the Redline Rumble test day and arrival day for clubs and individuals. Get your car out on the track and tuned up for the Redline Rumble. Free camping for weekend ticket holders, bar and disco open on Saturday night. Track fee only £15 for unlimited runs. Don't forget your driving licence if you want to use the track.
For full Run What Ya Brung info, please visit www.RWYB.com. REDLINE RUMBLE
- Sunday 15th May
This is it: The Redline Rumble! See below for a full list of what's on…
Run What Ya Brung competition
Get your car out on the track, and show what you can do. All cars welcome, don't be shy! Run What Ya Brung prizes for the fastest in class. Run What YA Brung Classes:
A - FWD (normally aspirated)
B - FWD (+ turbo, nitrous, supercharger)
C - RWD
D - 4WD Track Fee only £15 for 3 runs
Don't forget your driving licence! See also www.RWYB.com
for extra Run What Ya Brung info and top tips on how to go faster. God of the Pod
Shootout featuring Europe's fastest modified cars. Last year the cars were into the 9's breaking new European records! Witness eye-popping acceleration from these mega-power monsters. Club Displays
Club stands available at no extra cost! Limited places available. Call Santa Pod on 01234 78 28 28 now to book your club in! Wet t-shirt Competition & Pole dancing
Does this need an explanation? Wet t-shirt competition open to all sexy ladies, prizes available (register on the day)! Free pole dancing shows in the bar! Exhibition Vehicles
Including 270mph Jet Cars, stunt drivers and drag demos! Redline Showcar Paddock
Reline feature cars up close and personal. Some of the UKs best modified motors on display. To enter showcar paddock, please send pictures to Redline@futurenet.co.uk And More!
Redline stage, give-aways, traders, sideshows and loads more! Track Action
More information on demo vehicles coming soon. RWYB Rules & Regulations
1. A full valid recognised driving licence is required to sign-on.
2. Seat belt is mandatory for your own safety.
3. Helmets required for bikes and open top cars and vehicles doing 100 mph or more at the finish line. Arm straps required in open top cars.
4. Bikers have to wear crash helmet together with appropriate motorcycle riding apparel. One-piece or two-piece zip-together suits are recommended, made from suitable materials. You may be suspended from using the strip if you are not appropriately dressed. T-shirts and shorts are not safe items to wear on the track.
5. Before you go on to the track you need to visit the signing on office to sign a declaration form and pay your signing on fee.
6. No Passengers are allowed on the strip.Santa Pod Raceway Rules & Regulations
ESSENTIAL INFORMATION FOR SANTA POD VISITORS
Please observe the following rules to ensure that your weekend and that of all our other visitors is safe and enjoyable.
1. 10MPH SPEED LIMIT EVERYWHERE ON SITE
Except for the drag strip of course! Please watch your speed when driving on-site. There are many people walking around especially young children.
2. NO GLASS ON SITE
No glass bottles, jars etc allowed on site. This is for you and your car's safety and especially for those in the camping areas.
The water supply and reserves have been vastly improved on site in the past two years. Drink it, clean with it but PLEASE don't waste it!
Please remember noise from the racing, especially drag cars and exhibition vehicles, including the Jet Car, can be loud. Please wear ear protection at all times in close proximity of the track, especially children. Ear protection can be purchased from the Santa Pod Shop and/or the Merchandise Trailer.
5. Do not trespass onto any of the adjoining private fields or woods. Any persons found on adjoining property will be evicted off the site immediately.
6. Only CHARCOAL barbecues are allowed; open fires of any sort are not permitted. Wood will not be allowed on site or to be collected from adjoining private land.
7. No dogs or pets of any kind are allowed on site for any reason.
8. No quad bikes, mopeds or any other unlicensed motorised vehicles are allowed on site.
9. When travelling round the site please keep to the roads and observe the 10mph speed limit at all times.
10. No parking on any roadway - park only in the camping or parking areas and in accordance with the instructions of the parking marshals.
11. No driving around the site after 9 p.m.
12. Any music should be played at a reasonable level and all sound systems should be shut down at midnight.
13. Please dispose of your litter in the refuse sacks provided and/or in the clearly marked bins throughout the site.
14. Security will be on site at all times throughout the event to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable time. Their instructions must be followed at all times. Please contact them in any emergency.
15. Trakbak Racing Limited reserves the right to vary or amend these rules at any time without prior notice and to remove any visitor from site who does not observe these rules at any time without compensation.
16. Please note and read the racing disclaimer on the rear of your entrance ticket.
All of us at Santa Pod hope that you have a safe and enjoyable weekend at the Raceway. Please let us have any ideas or suggestions you think might make your future visits better.
Still not sure then check out 2004 reportsRedline Rumble 2004 Report
We promised you it would be hot, and we didn't disappoint! This year's ‘Rumble was a real scorcher, and it wasn't just the weather that was blazing- the action on the track and the ladies were pretty hot too!
The God of the Pod shootout was won by Dee Ireland in his CRD Toyota Supra. Not only did the car look special, it absolutely flew up the ¼ mile, helped by a very sticky track and big, low-pressure slicks… but this was no dragster: Dee 's Supra uses the original chassis, engine and running gear as a basis for this car, making it a true modified monster. The car knocks out about 1,000 horsepower, and on one pass managed an incredible sub-10 second pass! This is the first time a genuine modified production car has broken the 10-second barrier, so big cheers went up all over the site.