Please do not respond to this topic as it is not up for discussion, anyone interested should PM me or reply saying a PM has been sent.

17" Wolfrace Matrix alloys (7.5X17) in Limited Edition Racing Black (No longer availible and only 200 sets were made). Come with 205/40/17 tyres but all either on the legal limit or below. One alloy has a few scratches, and two have very light marks around the rim from when tyres were fitted. Originally cost 780 new. 220ono PM to negotiate

15" Sierra Cosworth alloys (7X15 Similar to the Latice style). Come with nearly new 195/50/15 tyres with excellent tread. Alloys need cleaning up/respray. Price is mainly for the cost of the tyres. 170ono PM to negotiate

15" OZ Titan alloys road legal tread minimum (Am sure there alot better than that tho). Multfit alloys but currently on a Ford Fiesta. These alloys once cost over 600 new. 170ono PM to negotiate

If interested please contact me and you can come view them in person rather than me digging them out to take pictures. Questions/Queries welcome via PM also
My website: