In our local whats on guide.
FRIENDS OF LEES LANE NESTON
Come to our Apple Fest at Lees Lane Ponds on Sunday 25th September from 11am to 3pm
These are the attractions on the day
• Don’t let your apples go to waste - Bring along your apples and have them processed into juice.
• Watch the apple steamer in action!
• What’s My Apple? – we will try and identify your own apples
• Where have all the apples gone? Put a pin on a map where you know there are apple trees
• Apple recipes - Come and share your favourite recipes
• Apple Spice Cake – taste this special “Friends of Lees Lane Pommes Gateau”!
• Apple Punch – wash the cake down with our own spiced apple concoction
It’s a free fun day celebrating locally grown fruit . (CarPark, Lees Lane entrance to Wirral Way)