Got this about 10 months ago through the cycle to work scheme and i'm considering getting another new bike in a month or so when it opens up again.

Specs amd review can be found HERE (<- this link says it's a 'female specific' model and while it might be, i'm 5'8" and the proportions are perfect for me, it also doesn't look like a womens bike it's mainly matt silver colour with little bits of light blue and pink)

This is a phenomenal bike with high specs all round. I've also added a crudguard mudguard set and put on some DMR V8 pedals, otherwise the only modification is the front rim is a Mavic instead of the stock Whyte XC20 as i was involved in an accident with a car which my bike ended up worse off and needed the front wheel rebuilt by the guys at offtherock.

I am happy to provide pics of my actual bike upon request but i'm on mobile as i post this and it would be a lot of messing around to do though there's pictures of the bike on my INSTAGRAM profile.

I've also marked this as 'feeler' as i use the bike to ride to work and back and so will be selling it only when i get my new bike or maybe the week before. I also am not extremely keen to sell, i'm more than happy to keep hold of it if there's no takers, this bike cost me 750 for the base bike, 25 for the new pedals, 80 for the new front wheel, 20 for the mudguard set and i also paid 105 for a service at evans a couple of months ago.

With that in mind the price i'm selling it for is 500.00 and i'm not interested in listening to any offers. As i said above, i'm happy to keep it, just thought i'd see if there's any interest in it at the price i want for it.

Edited by Mark (16th May 2016 1:20pm)